Throughout December there will be even more stalls and activities to keep you entertained, plus mulled wine and a free 'Little Artisans' children's area with Christmas themed activities. The three December dates will all have a different theme or entertainment.
10th December sees Father Christmas head over to our Christmas Grotto along with a special appearance from the Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club players who will be taking clothing donations for Ealing Soup Kitchen, a great charity helping the homeless which is very important through these colder months.
Ealing Soup Kitchen Donations
Ealing Soup Kitchen is a charity who seek to help anyone who needs hot, nutritious food & a helping hand. They've been running a weekend Soup Kitchen since 1973 at St John’s Church in Ealing for the homeless & vulnerable. They also run Monday & Friday drop-ins where they provide clothes, food, a hairdresser, showers, practical help, games and a doctor on site.
- Sleeping bags
- Men's and women's trainers (all sizes)
- Gloves, hats, scarves, socks
- Thick coats and jackets - particularly men's
Current trader line-up
- Posted in Ealing Artisan, Christmas Ealing Artisan, eventsandfestivals
- Tagged Back To, Kokona Jewellery, Jennifer Cattlin, Galloni Designs, Munki Magik, Aimee Hocking, Charlotte Berridge, Tres Joli, Andaluz Trading, Brocklebys Pies, Dees Pies, Kaffee Culture, Picks Organic, Somerset Ploughman, Une Normande a Londres, Pads and Paws, Let Em Eat Cake, Aztec Gold Chocolate, Bee Happier, That Vegan Spot, GB Cheesecake, Thee Olive Tree, Bliss Brownies, Chapter Coffee, Nha Trang Kitchen, Florences Larder, Corks, Aqua Handmade Books, Formaggi & Cheese, The Royal Bailey Decor, HIBIKI, Claudes Boulangerie & Patisserie, Duchess of Macarons, Mulata Cuisine, Mermaids Marvellous Fish Fingers